14 July 2007

Cooking with Dino

Hello all! I figured that I'd keep a centralised location where I have all my question for the Cooking With Dino and other generalised cooking questions go.

September 27, 2007 Garlic, being your own activist, etc.
August 2, 2007
Youtube of the interview.
April 27, 2007
November 20, 2006: College dorm cooking, and cooking while travelling. Quick cooking in general.
October 14, 2006: Banana bread without egg replacers.
September 5, 2006: Chhole
July 28, 2006: Proper Salad Construction
May 21, 2006: Busy Vegans
April 26, 2006: Miso
April 12, 2006 Transcript of the recipe.
March 22, 2006: Potatoes!
March 8, 2006: Spices
January 30, 2006

7 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks so much! I was trying to find the miso soup recipe and you just made that a billion times easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, no worries, Peggy. That's what was making me crazy too! People would ask for a specific episode of the segment, and I'd go nuts trying to figure out where it is. :) Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question about your banana bread recipe: what temperature do set the oven to? There's no mention in the book (p.86) and I can't find any info in the link you've provided.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyo, MS! The temperature is 350ºF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I made the banana bread last night using a loaf pan and I believe I had the temperature at 325 F. It turned out great. Such a tasty recipe…

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am confused about the recipe for Saffron Rice on Page 131 in "Alternative Vegan." It calls for only 3/4 cup of water for 2 cups of rice. That is no where near enough water for the recipe. Do you mean 1 3/4 cups?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrew! No no, it's that you cook the rice separately according to the instructions in the intro, or however you'd normally cook the rice. The 3/4 cup of rice is only to steep the saffron.

    ReplyDelete